Saturday, March 21, 2009

A flashback to my childhood in Canada on Saturday mornings...



My brother just texted me to see if I remembered this CRAZY kids show that was on Saturday mornings. It was called The Hilarious House of Frightenstein. I always wondered as I watched it at the age of 7, or 8..."Should I be watching this?" We only got about 5 channels or so, so this must have been the only 'kids' show on. This show was nuts. Take a peek at one of my 'favorite' characters (or should I say memorable?).

3 comments:

Jen said...

Is this where you get your "Cuckoo" sense of humor? That was freakish and scary. Turn it off.

Kim said...

I SOOOO remember watching that show!

Baak Talk said...

Good Grief! So that was... DISTRUBING! However, it does explain volumes.. Jim Carey, Mike Meyers... poor warped children! How did you escape it?