
A few weeks ago, Steve and I decided to jump on the Lost bandwagon. We ordered Season 1 on Netflix and we are HOOKED! I was aghast when I opened up my new Netflix on Friday to find NOT Lost Season 2 Episodes 1-7 - but Pinnochio and Smurfs. Someone has been rearranging my queue. DANG! Anyhow, we found a way to watch all of the past shows online (thank you ABC.com!!). The only downside is that they pause for a 30 second commercial break every so often and neither Steve nor I want to leave the comfort of our blankets to push the 'play' button. So we take turns. It is worth it!!
6 comments:
we totally got hooked on LOST a couple summers back, and watched 3 SEASONs in the course of 1 month, b/c we signed up for the unlimited blockbuster rentals (including online) for one month fro FREE!!! SCORE!!! then we cancelled after the promo. hahaha
i used the "18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Zoom NIKKOR Lens" that came with the camera. nothing fancy. i still need to take a class, but haven't heard of any good ones. have you?
I love LOST!! We will have to talk!!
Yes, that's how we got hooked on lost too. Then reality set in.. we caught up and had to wait each week like everyone else. (at least we DVR it to fast forward the commercials). Still, it drives Danny mad that it doesn't move fast enough.
Welcome to my world! I am mad, simply mad about LOST and so is Eric. It is the one show we can watch together. We must talk theories because I am the Oliver Stone of LOST!
I am loving THIS season...can't wait for you to catch up so we can talk about it. A favorite pastime of Losties.
Welcome to the lost crowd. I can't believe it's taken you so long to join those of us who waste an hour (45 minutes if you have DVR), every week to find ourselve more lost than ever. It's great - isn't it.
Post a Comment