I was so the opposite of Sophie when my baby teeth were loose. If I could feel any kind of movement, I would work that tooth until it was out and the tooth fairy cash was coming in. Sophie lets me watch as the tooth goes from wiggly to hanging in her mouth over a period of months. Yesterday, she was eating a chicken nugget and it just came out. Phew. I was going CRAZY! Now she has that cute toothless look I love! (You have to click on the picture to actally see the toothless smile).
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Sophie's front tooth FINALLY came out :)
I was so the opposite of Sophie when my baby teeth were loose. If I could feel any kind of movement, I would work that tooth until it was out and the tooth fairy cash was coming in. Sophie lets me watch as the tooth goes from wiggly to hanging in her mouth over a period of months. Yesterday, she was eating a chicken nugget and it just came out. Phew. I was going CRAZY! Now she has that cute toothless look I love! (You have to click on the picture to actally see the toothless smile).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary you are seven years are two days ahead of us. You are our inspiration
Post a Comment