Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pride and Prejudice

Okay, I just have to say I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
Our book club is reading Emma right now and last night, I missed the "Emma movie night" with the girls. So, in order to feel like I didn't miss out too much, I decided to watch my favorite movie, Pride and Prejudice, last night after everyone went to bed. Wow. I love this movie! Staying up until 1:30 am to finish it was so worth it just for this scene alone. It was a late night/early morning well spent :)

6 comments:

Melanie Jacobson said...

I love this movie, too, but have you seen the A&E version? Ahh....bliss.

Baak Talk said...

AMEN TO THAT!

I LOVE this movie as well. It is actually one that I OWN which means I must love it since I never buy a movie.

So sorry I missed the movie night too although Emma is really a great movie if you haven't seen that one (with Gwyneth Paltrow). Danny even liked it.

Steven Arnold said...

I love this master piece as well Mrs. Darcey - Mrs. Darcey - Mrs. Darcey - Mrs. Darcey . . .

The Dunns said...

One of my all time favorites stories. I also prefer the A&E version but love this one too. What a great scene!

The Dunns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

goosebumps...chills...wow what a scene - I need to watch that movie- thanks for the tip!