Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Mom Play Date
Now that school is in full swing, it is time for scheduling Mom Play Dates. My first official play date was this morning. My friend Rachel and I drove down to Newport for a Sprinkles cupcake and a quick trip to Anthropologie.
It was a little early for chocolate (did I just say that?), so I ordered a lemon coconut and Rachel ordered key lime. Mmmm. The sugar had its affect though...

and after the cupcakes were washed down, we had a little too much fun with the digital camera.
Much laughter.
At Fashion Island, we noticed what the kids are asking for for Christmas down in Newport Beach. This playhouse has a flat screen TV in it and a beautifully decorated living room complete with the coolest upholstered chairs, coffee table and beach theme decor. And those beach chairs are miniature (think toddler). Interesting....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm jealous. I don't get a mom playdate for 4 more years!
I'll have to live vicariously through you.
Say hi to Rachel
(do you read your comments?)
I'm jealous. I don't get a mom playdate for 4 more years!
I'll have to live vicariously through you.
Say hi to Rachel
(do you read your comments?)
I want a cupcake and a playhouse with a flatscreen.
Paint me green with envy! Although, I have to say, I have Rebecca now and you don't, so who's green now? HA! Your cupcakes looked delicious. But then, I'm a sucker for any kind of sweet treat any time of the day or night.
Post a Comment