Sunday, August 31, 2008

P-Party

Last night, while the boys were out, the girls had a "P"Party. Sophie, Alex, Alex's friend Maddi, and I, got into our cozy P-jamas, made Popcorn, got out our Pillows and watched this fun movie, Penelope.


Penelope is a fairy tale about a girl with a pig nose curse that was put upon her before she was born. She must find a "blue blood" (high society, rich gentleman) just like her who will marry her, and kiss her (of course!) for the spell to be broken. We loved it!
The girls even made up new "P" names for themselves that ranged from Penny to Pokey little Puppy. After the movie ended, they were trying to think of other letter inspired parties to have. It was a Perfectly fun night.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

So creative and fun!
Next should be a "T" party and end the night with going Toilet Papering! Oh and make sure I am included, I love tp-ing! Matter of fact going tonight!!

Jen said...

we loved this movie! so cute huh? Darling idea - I wish you were my mom.
:)

JS said...

Hi Krisitn.. Jen Scott here. Just blog cruisin.. and found yours.

I loved Penelope. I thought it was such a cute movie... but I liked Penelope with her pig nose more than her without it.