So I think I'm supposed to do this (right Holly?):
3 joys: my family, chocolate (Michele's peanut butter fudge comes to mind), books (this includes shopping for books, going to Barnes and Noble just to look and, children's books, in particular). If the list could be longer, I'd include ice cream/frozen yogurt, and Disneyland, of course. Oh, again, of course friends!! (and the gospel) :)
3 fears: snakes/rodents (they count as one), harm to my family, and being alone at night (from midnight to 6 am).
My 3 current obsessions: Project Runway, reading everyone's cute blogs, finishing Emma before book club.
3 suprising facts: I used to play hockey, I have to have dessert daily, and....hmmm. Oh yes, I wish it snowed in HB...a lot.
I tag emily, jen h. , autumn, kristi w., melody, charlotte and amber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kinda fun, huh!? Yes, I was talking about you, KristIn! ;)
hmmm let's see if I do this....there's a few crazy things going on at my house - stay tuned tomorrow for pics.
good luck finishing your book club pick. Wish I could be there.
Post a Comment