Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Proud Mom

Matt has worked harder in school this year than he ever has. Sixth grade has been a fun year for Matt, but the course work was pretty intense. There were many late, late nights. I remember, not that long ago, waking up at 3:00 am (I can't remember why), but I came out of my room to find Matt awake and working on a paper at the computer. He had remembered in the middle of his sleep that he had forgotten to do it, so he jumped up and finished it right then.
He did great this year! We are really proud of him. He made the Honor Roll and they had an assembly yesterday to give out the awards.
Here is Matt and his buddy, Callum, showing their awards. Great job, kids!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Brains and looks? Does he have a prom date yet?