
One of my least favorite things to do is make lunch for myself. Lunch time usually comes right around the time that I have just finished cleaning the kitchen and the last thing I want to do is mess it up. But I am usually starving, so I generally reach for leftover brownies in a pan, or I nibble on granola bars or any other no-mess food - which is pretty much a bad choice. So I have found the easiest almost no mess lunch to make - and it is good! I just heat up a can of black beans on the stove and spice them up with a bit of garlic salt. I LOVE Success brown rice in a bag - cooks in 10 minutes with no mess. And the rice -as I said -is brown - and yummy! Put a scoop of rice in a bowl. Add a scoop of black beans and top with salsa and avocado. It is pretty good! And better for me than Oreos.
3 comments:
ooh la la. yummy. yummy. i will be making this!!
I definitely think of you each time I eat this - thanks for the idea! LOVE avocados!! When ya having me over for lunch?
This is perfect for lunch!!! Filling and yummy!
Post a Comment