
The Ward talent show was so fun! I love that my kids can be part of such an amazing ward family. When my kids feel comfortable enough to perform in a talent show, it tells me they trust and love their ward. Here is Alex and her friend Emilie performing a dance they choreographed themselves to Bon Jovi singing Bad Medicine.

Matt was in heaven when he played his guitar for his first performance. He had a blast. Afterwards, our friend and his band performed and allowed Matt to play with them. It couldn't have been a better night. It was Matt and Alex heaven.
2 comments:
Matt you're my guitar hero! Alex you're my dancing queen!:)
So sad that I had to miss this! (And that I had to miss out on singing the love song that Evan wanted me to sing with him!) You Arnold's sure have some serious talent!
Post a Comment