Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jog A Thon

The most anticipated event of the year has come and gone. I wish I could get as excited as the kids do about running as many laps as they could in 20 minutes.
Sophie ran 13 laps around the track. Here she is with her lap counter card awaiting a popsicle. The fifth graders weren't as enthusiastic as the kindergarteners, but still, they ran! Here is Alex with her buds before the run.
Here is Alex and her friends during the run. You've got to click on this picture. LOVE these girls! The expressions on their faces weren't that of the happy kindergarteners, until the popsicles came out.

4 comments:

jkpieren said...

I love the expression on Alex's face. She looks like she is enjoying herself!

jkpieren said...

Rob you're a little cheetah!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Seriously - I'm so glad that you said to click on the picture! That picture of Alex totally made my night!

Dixons said...

Ok, Dan and I were crying we were laughing so hard at the close up of Alex. So classic! (We were laughing with her, not at her! :)