After 3 months of paint swatches, bad decisions, painting these 4 walls, and then doing in all over again, I FINALLY PICKED PAINT FOR THIS ROOM!!! Before this the color was RH Silver Sage. I love that color! Just not on these walls. This room turns every color a muddy shade of itself. I was going crazy. I decided to try blue. I LOVE IT!! It was back to Restoration Hardward for this awesome Atmosphere Blue color. It is a brighter blue that shows in this picture, and it is perfect! And even better, i now love my red brick fireplace too! (I have since wiped down the sanding on it, so it looks cuter). I sleep better now. AND I finally felt like a part of the house was ready for some Christmas cheer. I love Christmas, and this has made my day! I can't really decorate any other part of the house yet, so I was in a good mood for the rest of that day!
And the next! Sophie got ice cream after school without me saying "...not until you practice piano"...which is my carrot I dangle in front of her on a daily basis. ("you can do _______ after you practice!") I must have been in a really good mood, so I took her and her friend. No strings attached.
So much more to do! But it is a start :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment