Friday, July 15, 2011

12:05 am...AMAZING MOVIE!!!  We are big Harry Potter fans over here.  We just finished a week of watching all of the Harry Potter movies and we were so excited go to the midnight show early this morning. 

 Alex and her friends got in one of 3 LONG lines to hold our places at around 5:00 in the afternoon yesterday.  She said it was fun, especially when they realized Starbucks was making Butterbeer Frappuccinos!
 The rest of us arrived around 10:30 pm.  I was sure I would fall asleep.  But there was so much excitement in the air, it felt like the middle of the afternoon.
 Matt ended up going on a young men's three day trip, so looks like we'll have to go again!
 They let us all in around 11:00.  At that time all the phones came out to play games to pass the time.

 Notice the method of keeping kids awake??
 Husbands too...
I don't usually eat much after midnight, but I made an exception for my favorite dark chocolate covered raisins.  YUM.

Us parents passed the hour finding out what "color personality" we each were.  Two blue wives and two white/blue husbands.  

BLIMEY!  THIS MOVIE DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!  I didn't even yawn once!  Sophie was even glued to the screen.  I believe I must see this again.  Just to understand the whole "Harry at the train station then going back to Hogwarts" thing.  I didn't get it even when I read it.  Any insight would be appreciated!!

No comments: