So cute!
Matt takes out almost takes out poor Julia at the end of this video.
I have to come back to this post and write a list of things I love about Sophie! (Thanks, Jessie, for the idea!!)
1. Sophie is always up for anything! She will be in pj's and ready for bed, and if Steve says, "Who wants to go for a ride with me?" you can bet Sophie is first in line.
2. She eats spinach for a snack.
3. Sophie is a natural nurturer. She comes into the nursery every Sunday with me to see and play with the toddlers in our ward. She said, "One day, I will be the nursery leader." She loves our neighbors' children and will always make them feel loved and special when she sees them.
4. Her friends name their pets and stuffed animals after her. They have since preschool!
5. She is HILARIOUS. She has a real grown up sense of humor (sarcastic) and makes all of Matt and Alex's friends laugh.
6. She has a love/hate relationship with the piano. She has quit twice only to beg to sign up again.
7. She still loves baby dolls and carries Travis around everywhere.
8. She wrestles with Matt and knows all of the wrestling terminology.
9. She has the funniest singing voice in the world - it is meant to be that way - I promise I am not making fun.
10. She is LOVES dogs! She asks to go to the puppy store or the humane society on a daily basis. When asked to go to someone's home, the first thing that comes out of her mouth is "do they have a dog?"
I love you Sophie!!!! Happy Birthday!!!
4.
No comments:
Post a Comment