Tonight was one of THOSE nights. Alex drew a picture that she was proud of. It was a cute cartoon of a girl with big eyes and long hair. When she showed Matt, she expected praise. Alas, she heard Matt laugh and ask if Sophie drew it. BIG mistake. So Matt tried to make it up to her by drawing a picture of Steve and I.
Notice that Steve is holding a Book of Mormon and a legal contract. I am holding a spoon and fork. Hmmm...
I don't understand the bunny thing...
?
Alex wasn't impressed.
So he took it to the next level.
He went on her computer and found an image that said I <3 U and loaded it to be her home screen wallpaper. Then he put the song "You're Beautiful" on a loop and it played as the screen was set to the home screen I <3 U image. He put it on her bed so when she came in, she would be serenaded while she looked at the image. That would be precious except the image I <3 U was written in poop letters. Well this actually turned Alex's frown upside down and now we are happy again. (But not until after I drew a picture of Matt...why is my symbol a fork and spoon????)



No comments:
Post a Comment