Friday, June 18, 2010

I have a Freshman???

Okay...I am FREAKING OUT!!! Where has the time gone? I remember dropping Matt off for his first day at Kindergarten, crying all the way home. In a few months from now, I will be dropping him off at Edison and crying all the way home :(
I remember calling the moms of his friends to set up play dates. Now they all have cell phones and make their own plans.
Watching kids grow up is the most amazing thing. It is sad at the same time, though.
Anyways...it was a wonderful day! Matt promoted to High School on Thursday. We were in the sun for about an hour and a half, but it was so neat to see all of the kids get their names read over the microphone and receive their certificates. Matt and his Mormon buddies all decided to wear suits. They looked great! Can't you see future missionaries here????
Alex came to support her brother. Sophie had a headache so luckily she was able to go to our friend's place.



(serious business here...)
I LOVE THESE KIDS! It was a fun day.

1 comment:

Baak Talk said...

AAAAHHH! So with you there! Sending Kierstin off to high school was WAY harder than kidnergarten. It's like some sort of final countdown or something. Now she's going to be a 16 YEAR OLD JUNIOR!!!!
Yes, I've been freaking out about the whole high school thing!