
We had so much fun going to see family and friends up in Utah last week. I am starting from the end of our vacation because we can't find the other camera with our ski pictures on it and I am hoping by the time I work my way backwards to the beginning of our trip...when we went skiing...I will have the pictures and the camera home safe and sound ;)

ANYWAY...we stopped in Provo on our way home. Alex wanted a BYU sweatshirt (Steve was so excited by this) so we stopped in at our old stompin' grounds and picked out a few things. (I picked chocolate cinnamon bears over a sweatshirt).

Sophie tried on every Cougar accessory she could find and posed for a few pics.

We took the kids to the house we lived in when Matt was born. We lived in the basement of this little house and our neighbors, the Ralstons, were so fun. We loved living in this cute little place. Steve and his brother, Bruce did some home improvements (redid the hardwood floors and walls) and it was really charming.

We had to stop in at Los Hermanos for some yummy drinks. The first tamale I ever ate was at Los Hermanos. I hated it! It was so gross. I could hardly chew it! The texture was terrible! It wasn't until about 13 years later that I realized why it was so disgusting to me. I had no idea you had to take it OUT of the corn husk before you ate it. (Why do they assume people know to do this???) Anyway, I ordered one on this particular trip. It was good. They took the corn husk off before they served it. Maybe because other people had the same problem as me and they complained. (At least I like to think that is the reason for serving it sans corn husk).

Sophie ordered a taco and because it had steak in it instead of ground beef a la Del Taco, she didn't eat it. But she drank her strawberry lemonade.

Matt loved his green burrito - but he loves Mario's Enchilada Suiza more. Me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment