
With the Utah trip coming up, I am trying to plan out the van arrangements - who sits where so that no one touches each other, entertainment (ipods charged with earphones for everyone), food so we won't fill up on Doritos and licorice, and who knows what else.

I stopped at the library and grabbed a few books on CD. These are ESSENTIAL for our road trips. Everyone is quiet for about half an hour until they are ready to move on to whatever else they want to do.

I like to get shorter novels so they finish a few books on the trip. But I have to get multiple books, because I made the mistake of getting one short novel last time, and we ended up listening to STINK AND THE SUPER GALACTIC JAWBREAKER so many times, the kids started reciting it as it was being read.

Won't make that mistake again.
1 comment:
I love all three of those books. I hope you liked them! My class read Frindle and we changed a word... we got most of the school to say Thig instead of pencil. It was awesome.
Post a Comment