Okay, I am reading Jane Eyre for book club and I am loving it! (even though it is taking me awhile with me choosing to watch back episodes of Lost with my free time for the most part INSTEAD of trying to finish my book). But I can't wait to see Ellen Page become Jane Eyre in an upcoming BBC production - how cool is that?! I am having a hard time imagining her as someone other than Juno, but I still am intrigued by what she will do in this role. I know she isn't British - I hope she can pull it off! I wonder who Mr. Rochester is going to be?????
Thursday, March 26, 2009
ellen page = juno = jane eyre!
Okay, I am reading Jane Eyre for book club and I am loving it! (even though it is taking me awhile with me choosing to watch back episodes of Lost with my free time for the most part INSTEAD of trying to finish my book). But I can't wait to see Ellen Page become Jane Eyre in an upcoming BBC production - how cool is that?! I am having a hard time imagining her as someone other than Juno, but I still am intrigued by what she will do in this role. I know she isn't British - I hope she can pull it off! I wonder who Mr. Rochester is going to be?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment