Sunday, March 8, 2009

My new find

I bought this new workout video to change up my "routine." I have seen it all over the place on blogs that I check on once in awhile and I was intrigued by the 'magical results' that people were experiencing. It has 3 levels which are 20 minutes each and it is AWESOME! I jumped on my spinner bike for a quick 20 minutes after my butt was kicked by the video and I didn't get bored! That is huge for me. I started on level one at the beginning of the week. By Friday I thought I might be ready for level 2. Matt just happened to be laying on the couch while I started the video. Fifteen minutes into level 2, Matt was in hysterics watching his mother barely survive doing a ridiculous kind of push up I had never seen the likes of before. (Autie calls them a name I can't remember). Anyways, Monday I'm back on level one.

(I also tried another new video by the FIRM called "Power Half Hour". I am lovin' these short and not-so-sweet workouts. )

Now I await the results! I am eating my daily dose of chocolate (thank you Trader Joe) as I write this. Perhaps I'll be waiting longer for my promised shredded body, but oh well. It is part of a balanced diet, right?

2 comments:

Jen said...

So howz the shred coming along? We need to do lunch soon - I need my K fix.

Baak Talk said...

chocolate IS definately part of a daily balanced diet!

I got the new firm videos, they come in a pack of 4 with weights, love them but they are a bit lengthy.