Saturday, November 1, 2008
Boo!
This is the first year the kids went their seperate ways to their own friends' parties for Halloween. Sigh...They are definately not babies anymore. Matt went to a party with his buds and Alex went out with hers. That left Sophie! So we went for a brief trick or treating and then we went downtown to play at the party over there.
Sophie was a witch (my first attempt at a homemade costume with a little help from Target).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Edward Cullen?? I'm disappointed in your supporting of him! (J/K)
He actually does look like he could be him. Sounds like a relaxing halloween actually. Missed you.
I wish I could see alex's costume!
And, I feel like my twins are growing so fast...I swear I have vampire babies in there! I have been reading Breaking Dawn and am now convinced they are vampires.
Post a Comment