Super Saturday was so fun. I love all these great women. They came and shared their talents and projects with us on a Saturday from 9 - 2 and it was great. I came home full of the yummiest desserts ever! (Thank you Jen, Kelly, Myrna and Marlene!) I didn't even get around to do any of the crafts...but then again, Rachel is my neighbor sooo I guess I can indulge in her talents any time I want.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
its SUPER saturday!
So I am WAY behind in my blogging. I have taken pictures all month long and have had no time to jump on the internet. So I am powering through them and doing a whole month's worth of events.
Super Saturday was so fun. I love all these great women. They came and shared their talents and projects with us on a Saturday from 9 - 2 and it was great. I came home full of the yummiest desserts ever! (Thank you Jen, Kelly, Myrna and Marlene!) I didn't even get around to do any of the crafts...but then again, Rachel is my neighbor sooo I guess I can indulge in her talents any time I want.
Rachel breakin' away from the many crafty projects in the gym to hang out in the kitchen and learn all things marshmallow.
Emily showin' her stuff.
Cutest pregnant ladies...EVER - Kristy and Becky.
Candy making by Jen...mmmmmm.
Hanne and Emily perfecting the chocolate dipping arts.
Homemade Kisses???? Yes. Homemade Kisses.
Super Saturday was so fun. I love all these great women. They came and shared their talents and projects with us on a Saturday from 9 - 2 and it was great. I came home full of the yummiest desserts ever! (Thank you Jen, Kelly, Myrna and Marlene!) I didn't even get around to do any of the crafts...but then again, Rachel is my neighbor sooo I guess I can indulge in her talents any time I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You ladies are all SUPER!! Thanks so much for sharing. I love you all!
this was such a super fun day!
i wish i still had some of those home-made chocolate kisses. yum!!!
Post a Comment