
I'm racing around on a typical Monday, trying to restock the pantry, vaccuum up feathers (from the pillows on our couch...the kids have found joy in pulling feathers out of them), dusting, attacking the never-ending laundry and making sure the brownies are ready now because I won't have time later to make them for FHE...PHEW! I decided to sit down and see what pictures I took this weekend. They have nothing to do with one another, but each one makes me smile. From Alex's ever-changing style and love of funky socks with Converse,

...to Sunday morning chocolate chip pancakes (which always makes us a bit uncomfortably late for church).

From noticing my two men in white (hoping they won't spill syrup on their shirts),

...to these treats Steve got at the Campbells this weekend - a reminder of good friends. I feel blessed today!
1 comment:
Sunday wouldn't be Sunday w/out pancakes only your's are much yummier with the choc.chips which reminded me of those no bake cookies you make. I've never had better. You probably don't remember me watching you make them. It has always left a great taste in my mouth. Need the recipe!
Post a Comment