Yum! I tried the best veggies today at TJ's. I love their frozen Broccoli and Water Chestnuts in Mushroom Pepper Sauce. I ate the bag for dinner! So good and low fat. Look here for nutritional info.
mmm, I'll be checking that out next time I'm there! Thanks for the tip! Oh, by the way one of my oldest, bestest friends who was in my wedding likes to browse your blog and she LOVES it! She said you must be a really cool person - and that if you ever go private she wants an invite - even though you don't know her...she also knows someone else who knows you! You are a popular girl!
Guess what? Another Trader Joes is coming to HB... on Brookhurst and Hamilton in the Del Taco shopping center. I guess that's not closer for you... but I'm excited!!
I am a happy wife and mother living by the beach. I can't believe that we have started a countdown to our oldest leaving the nest! This blog helps me savor every moment, the great times and the harder ones, of this chapter of my life. Thanks for visiting!
3 comments:
I miss tj's....
mmm, I'll be checking that out next time I'm there! Thanks for the tip! Oh, by the way one of my oldest, bestest friends who was in my wedding likes to browse your blog and she LOVES it! She said you must be a really cool person - and that if you ever go private she wants an invite - even though you don't know her...she also knows someone else who knows you! You are a popular girl!
Guess what? Another Trader Joes is coming to HB... on Brookhurst and Hamilton in the Del Taco shopping center. I guess that's not closer for you... but I'm excited!!
Post a Comment