Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Wedding

T'was the night before the wedding and all through the house...everyone was up busy playing and talking and making jewelry for the next day. My sister-in-law, Elaine made all of the jewelry for the bridesmaids and some for the bride. I made bracelets and earrings for the girls (Alex, Sophie and I) while she worked on a necklace. We probably could have used a bit more sleep, but still, so fun!

I had to start with the ending of this beautiful wedding - I love this picture! The day was wonderful and the temple ceremony reminded me of my wedding (which doesn't seem like 16 years ago!).
The cousins all waited in the waiting room while the parents and friends attended the ceremony.

Our anniversary was the day before and I kept remembering Kylee at my wedding and how she would follow me around, carrying the train of my dress, dreaming of being the bride someday.
I must admit, I got a little choked up to see her be the bride and Sophie be the little girl in her shadow.
It sure was a memorable and beautiful occasion for all of us.
Congratulations, cute couple!



No comments: