Thursday, August 14, 2008

16 Years...and Counting!



Today is our family's 16th anniversary!
Tomorrow we go to my neice's wedding at the Salt Lake City temple. She is the same neice that, 16 years ago on my wedding day, gingerly carried my wedding train behind me around Salt Lake City temple grounds as a wide-eyed little girl. What happened to the time? What happened in that time? A lot. Life during the last 16 years, filled with it's ups and downs, struggles and triumphs, has been 16 years I wouldn't trade for anything. Our family has grown from 2 to 5 (plus one angel in heaven). We have made friends who we love and call family. We have watched our family grow and learn and even get married (Kylee and Josh...I can't believe it!) We have laughed, cried, worked, and played, together. Thank goodness for families.

2 comments:

Emily C said...

Happy Anniversary!! to the coolest family!!

Michele said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary! I feel blessed to have you all in my family's lives!!