
First of all...Happy Anniversary Shirley and Ted! And thank you for coming on our hike to celebrate !

A few days before the wedding, we decided to hike up Mount Timpanogos in American Fork Canyon.

The best way to do this is to get as many family members as you can together and hike-away! That way the whining is minimized and the kids (and adults) are distracted when the temperature rises and muscles begin to fatigue.

The kids beat the adults to the top (by quite a bit).

Here are Steve and I about 1/4 of th way up. I think it was a mile and a half hike (could'a been 2 miles - it felt more like 2).

...almost there!

We found relief in the cool air at the entrance to the cave as we waited for our tour to begin.


Rob and Elaine actually found time to hike, even though their daughter was getting married in 2 days.

Here is Alex at the top of the climb.
2 comments:
Oh, fun times in Utah County!! I just got a little homesick there for a minute. . . o.k. it's gone, whew!
Post a Comment