Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Search Continues

Last night we decided to venture out to Yo Yum Yum Frozen Yogurt. I believe we found a family favorite.
The kids pretty much filled up trying all of the flavors with tester cups. The price was according to weight, and you still got a lot for a decent price.
They had a wide variety of flavors from Original (think Pinkberry), to Chocolate, to Mango, etc. The self serve topping bar reminded me of Pinkberry with fresh cut fruit and cereal (love Captain Crunch), but then they throw in all things chocolate (brownies, peanut butter cups), and gummy (worms, etc.). So there was something for everyone!
The yogurt was a bit creamier than Pinkberry, but with the same tart flavor - definately not as sweet as Golden Spoon.
I am definately enjoying this taste test.

3 comments:

Emily C said...

this sounds right up my alley! where is this yum yum yogurt place you talk about?

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

Brian and I are addicted. We eat there 2x per week!

jkpieren said...

Momo is good-lookin! Love him stylin his lovely blond locks minus the hat!
Kristin send me some yum yum!