
My big guy, Matt, is rarely seen anymore without wearing this hat. He will even sleep in it! I wish I would have taken a picture of him last night when he had fallen asleep on the couch with his hat on infront of the fan. (If you're hot, take off the hat??)

Anyways, I think it looks cute on him, but I see him wear it more than not. Steve and I have been known to 'forget where we last saw it' just for a brief vacation from it. But it only lasts a day or two, and then we 'find' it.

I am glad he found something he loves so much - it is becoming his trademark.

This hat is something that will be around for awhile, I think.
4 comments:
Cute, adorable and downright good lookin'. I think he looks like his mom (okay, maybe a little bit O'Steve. Better stop posting cute pics like that or he's gonna have prom date offers.
Matt, I like your hair long so keep it the length it is. Don't let your crazy mama cut it!
Matt is so adorable. Did you take that picture that is the background to the title of your blog? I want to blow it up and hang it up in my house.
That is so perfect! When we were dying of heat at the 4th of July parade I honestly thought to myself - "how does Matt have that hat on in this heat!" :)
Post a Comment