Yes, the crowd was a little crazy - especially for the corn dogs. Did you catch the 'swiper' who sneaked the last corn dog right out from Sophie's nose? Love Costco. (Just so you know we aren't TOTAL party poopers, Steve and I did go to the temple and dinner the night before:)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Happy Birthday
Yes, the crowd was a little crazy - especially for the corn dogs. Did you catch the 'swiper' who sneaked the last corn dog right out from Sophie's nose? Love Costco. (Just so you know we aren't TOTAL party poopers, Steve and I did go to the temple and dinner the night before:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like the greatest birthday party ever! Happy birthday to the hottest 40 year old brother-in-law in the whole entire world. Steve you are smokin hot!! Oh yeah, don't worry, no one noticed the corn dog stuck in your teeth. Love ya!:)
Awesome good time!
Laughed til I cried. The best part was you getting in people's way!! LOVED IT!!
Post a Comment