Sunday, June 30, 2013

January

The year began with this project:  painting the kitchen cabinets white.  And the project goes on today!  Six-seven months later, and Steve is painting as I type this.  It has been a busy six months!  My perfectionist husband will finish his project eventually.  And the cabinets will be perfectly painted.  He is the busiest guy I know.  Between being husband, dad, attorney and seminary teacher, his DIY persona made an appearance when it could.  
I'm hoping to have my kitchen back by Christmas :)



 I remember this night because it was the last night I enjoyed my health before the WORST FLU EVER hit me.  I think it lasted a total of 4 weeks.  But who's counting?  



This was Sophie sleeping in her fort with Teddy.  She put hours into decorating it that night.  

Then, I turned FORTY.
And I was sick. 
LAME!
But my friends came by with gifts and well wishes and made my day brighter.



One of my friends was just as sick as I was!  And she brought over treats and a magazine for me to enjoy while I spent my days in bed.  I love friends. :)


My crafty friends made this welcome sign for me.  Love them.


 When I was pretty much healthy again, we went to a dinner theater with some of my favorite people in the world.  

Happy New Year (be-lated).

No comments: