Tuesday, May 1, 2012

family night!

Steve has been gone on business for nearly a week.  He surprised us by coming home last night for family night!  Woo Hoo!!

We decided to head over to Pinkberry and B & N for some treats and books.

Matt drove...on the freeway...Alex and I were white knuckling the seats the whole drive there.


But we made it alive!!

And celebrated with this:


Worth the pain of the trip, I think :)





Then we went to Barnes and Noble to pick up a few books.  Alex is into all things Hunger Games, including this spoof she picked up:


Matt and Sophie were inseparable the whole night.  

See?...













While Alex dreamed of Peeta...or Gale...or going to the movie for the ?th time...


Matt and Sophie kept up their shenanigans.


Matt did find a bit of time to thumb through one book.


The scary escalator pic:


We let Steve drive home.


I joined a new book club in my ward and snagged this month's read.


I'll have to put this one aside for awhile so I can hurry and finish it!


Today it is back to Barnes and Noble to pick up the sequel to Divergent!!  
And maybe another small Pinkberry.

No comments: