Wow. We had a busy, wonderful day yesterday. I had to take the girls out of school a bit early to get them to their call time at 2:00 for their choir concert last night.
(Sophie really has a problem with the private school attire for this...here is here friend doing up her top button which she is suffering through).
They are so cute.
Here are the teens in their concert attire (Sophie wants to wear this dress...more freedom of movement).
Jen and I volunteered to be backstage moms for the youngest choir (preschool to first grade). Gotta have energy for that!!
I managed to sneak a pic of Sophie rehearsing before the orchestra came in. She is in the back row third from the left.
After 5 hours of backstage mom-ing, Jen and I ran down the street (with what energy we had left) and grabbed this deliciousness for dinner before seeing the show for ourselves.
The concert gave me chills! It was amazing. Really excellent. OCMCO is a choir consisting of about 450 men, women, teenagers and children. I am thrilled that the kids can be a part of it!
Can't wait for the Christmas concert!!









No comments:
Post a Comment