Ha! Laura is hilarious! There is this blog that I have been loving and I think of you every time I read it. Here is the link if you don't know it already. =) http://detoxinista.com/ You must try the Chocolate Banana soft-serve asap. You will die!
I am a happy wife and mother living by the beach. I can't believe that we have started a countdown to our oldest leaving the nest! This blog helps me savor every moment, the great times and the harder ones, of this chapter of my life. Thanks for visiting!
3 comments:
It was Josh. People always confuse him for Robert Downey Jr. :)
Ha! Laura is hilarious!
There is this blog that I have been loving and I think of you every time I read it. Here is the link if you don't know it already. =)
http://detoxinista.com/
You must try the Chocolate Banana soft-serve asap. You will die!
Laura you are hilarious!!! Kristy I am checking it out!! Thx for the tip!
Post a Comment