I watched the pilot on Hulu when I was sick. Now I can't stop!!
I really loved watching Lost. This is so much like it except the "back in time" scenes are fairy tales.
Weird? Yes!
Fun? Yes yes!!
The premise is that on the wedding day of Snow White and Prince Charming, the Wicked Queen puts a spell on the land that brings all the characters to a new and terrible world...ours! They live in a town called Storybrook, Maine and have no memory of who they were. The only one who can break the spell is the lady above with the red jacket and great hair (she really does have beautiful hair in the show). The little boy, Henry, is the only boy in the town who knows everyone's true identity...with the exception of the Wicked Queen (the mayor) and one more evil guy whose identity I won't reveal :)
I am a Ginny fan. She is Snow White/Mary Margaret in the show. I love her clothes in every movie she is in. This show is no exception! I want her wardrobe. Maybe that is why I love watching this so much.



3 comments:
I heard about this one! I'll have to check it out!
We love this show! I love how the entertain all the fairytales.. The last one was so good!
I am so addicted! My fave is the hunter one. So sad!
Post a Comment