Every 3 years, the Stake puts on this amazing show with 100's of cast members. They put it all together in about 6 weekends.
WOW.
The kids love being in it! They can sing and dance and the best part is that they get to spend Saturday with their friends practicing together. When I pulled into the church parking lot to pick up Sophie from her practice, this is what I saw:
Hanging out in the trees with her buddies. I love it! There is nothing sweeter than the sound of little girls laughing together.
This week Sophie is trying to boost her reading points at school. We started the Deltora Quest Series, and she has really enjoyed reading them. I bought the set years ago for Matt and they have been gathering dust for awhile. I am so happy to know they will be enjoyed again! Well, most of them. Seems we have lost a few in the move. THANK YOU LIBRARY!
The library had all the ones we were missing. PHEW.
And I picked up a new book for myself!
One of the YW in our ward is so darling. She asked if I had read this. She highly recommended it, and so did her equally darling mom. I'm in!

No comments:
Post a Comment