To kick off Valentine's Week (notice the "week" not "day" :) ...
Steve and I went to see a scary movie with some friends.
It is still with me.
No night time looking in mirrors, out windows, following mysterious noises, or quiet rooms until I am not FREAKED OUT anymore.
It was a great movie to snuggle through so I guess it was Valentine's material (not really).
The next night we got together with some friends for a Valentine's Game Night! We played the Not-So-Newly-Wed Game. Hilarious.
Couples were married anywhere from 10 years to 19 (us).
Anytime we play this we lose. But we tied for second with a few other couples!
Making progress :)
Yes, that is a megaphone you see below.
Things got a little loud.
Below is Paul modelling "an article of clothing of yours your spouse hates."
THE PURPLE SHIRT
The winners!
The couple married for the least amount of time.
Yay Baldrees!!
Happy Valentine's Week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment