Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new habits

I don't know why and I don't know how, but this show is now habitually on in the house.  
Cake Boss is good for a half hour, once a week at the most, for me.  But for the REST of this family, it is on whenever we are home!  Even if nobody is watching it!  


The cake building is interesting, but oh my gosh!!  I can't stand the noise!  It has to be the loudest bakery in the world.  Curse you instant Netflix!!


My new habit is absolutely disgusting.  Legend has it that my mother-in-law brought a cat back from the dead with this stuff.


It is supposed to have 1 000 000 health benefits.  I am drinking 2 Tablespoons a night mixed with 1 cup of warm water.  YUCK!  I just finished day 2 and so far I haven't noticed any health benefits yet...I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I have a slight obsession with Bragg vinegar! I have a book all about it and I use it for everything. I swear I don't have cavities because I gargle with it. Have you tried drinking it with some honey? Tastes much better. Tom makes fun of me all the time because I say it cures most things. Good luck! I haven't tried drinking it daily, but I need to!

Kristin said...

Kristy! Loved seeing you yesterday! i am trying the honey for SURE. I read that this woman swears by drinking 4T a day and that 2 is the minimum we should drink. All I can handle is 2 right now, but maybe with honey I can kick it up to 4 :)

cathi6 said...

This is gross, why are you doing it???? Seriously!!!! And why are you having a bad year already? Sorry cute girl! Miss you!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

Hi Cathi! Oh my gosh! How are you guys? Congratulations on your adorable little girl. I love looking at your pictures on your cute blog :) I drink the vinegar because i am a glutton for punishment. The tough new year has to do with usual disappointments we discussed before :'(...but it isn't anything to worry about! We are happy and healthy so it is all good!! Take care! Miss you!