My sister and her kiddos were here for 2 weeks and now they are back in Spokane, and it is SO quiet around here! It was so fun to have them here. Sadly, we were not on the same spring break schedule, so they had to put up with our daily running around. They were here for a few typical Arnold Saturdays. These consist of a morning donut run to our new favorite donut place, The Donuttery. OH MY YUM. I could eat chocolate devil's food donuttery donuts every day!
Then we headed out to Sophie's soccer game.
Sophie loved having fans cheer for her! She played her best game ever - and she was awesome in goal! (I can't stand it when one of my kids is the goalie!) She stopped several shots and did great - I think - cuz I wasn't watching that part of the game much...too nervous.
We stayed around for a bit after the game and played on the field before the next teams played.
I miss you guys!!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What cute cousins! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Post a Comment