March has come and gone and so has my family. We had visitors all month (love) and now that everyone has left, I am trying to put some of the memories on here so they won't be forgotten...if I don't record it somewhere, it never happened in my brain.
Before the company came, Matt asked me if he could try driving the van. (Driver's ed., please...). He will be 16 in September (YIKES) and so I thought it was about time to put him behind the wheel in the church parking lot. Oh. My. Seeing how he can't seem to remember which pedal is the gas and which is the brake, I have decided it is time for professional help. My friends with driver kids have given me some tips on where to send him to start his training. SCARY!! Then there was Women's Conference. Amazing. I always love coming to this Stake activity - especially since I don't go to RS (nursery leader :). It was great...except for this fake dessert that Michele and I tried. Looks like chocolate...tastes like??? Still don't know.
I took Sophie and her buddy, Shelby, to see Gnomes this month. Cute movie, but I think that they enjoyed browsing through Justice more.
And that is all I remember!! My sis and bro in law came toward the end of the month - my pics must be on my camera with the dead battery and I can't seem to find the charger. Someday they may appear on here, but for now I will just post pics of my sister, Kelly, and her 4 kids that came to stay for 2 weeks. On the next post of course, because my blog time is up! Errand running time!
1 comment:
what?!?!?! you're nursery leader!!!!
Post a Comment