Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines, Disney and a Scavenger Hunt

Valentine's Day was a little out of the ordinary this year!  First of all, my Valentine is away for a week on business, so it was just me, the kids and a few of their friends.  

The girls wanted to go to Disneyland, so we got ready after breakfast, and off we went.  Before the 2 older girls left for the day, I texted them a scavenger hunt list of things I wanted them to find.  More on that in a minute.


 Sophie brought her friend and we went on as many rides as we could fit in!  The girls loved to pose and have me take their pictures.  I couldn't believe I left my camera at home!  Lucky for me, my phone has a camera that kinda works.




 Ok back to the Scavenger Hunt.  On the list I put things like Twins, A Man Wearing Mickey Ears, Pickles, Blond Girl with Braids, A Mouse, Someone Eating Ice Cream, Someone Wearing the Same Shoes as You, 5 Disney Princesses, among other items.  A few moments later I added...JUSTIN BIEBER.  By the end of the day, I had received many texted pictures of the items, but no Justin Bieber.  Instead, I received this picture:


ITS FREDDY FROM iCARLY!!  A fine substitution!  
I thought that was pretty funny :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

You are SUCH a fun mom!!

Jessie said...

Seriously you are such a fun mom! I really can't believe how big Matt is either btw! And those old pictures are great! Your dad was very handsome!!!