Today ALL THREE KIDS were sick at home. They each have different things goin' on. Sophie has wheezing issues and a cold (hooray for the nebulizer!). Alex is achy and is crazy tired. Matt's skin hurts and he feels nauseated. No fevers though!!
Anyhoo, it was pretty quiet around here today. Sophie read a book, Alex watched Wizard of Oz and slept, and Matt slept with the TV on. Around 3 o'clock, I took the girls to get a slurpee (Matt stayed home), and Sophie must have looked pretty sickly and sad because the 7-11 guy gave her a bag of chips, "on the house." When does that happen??? Tomorrow I believe they will be back to school and I will be CLEANING.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Must be going around...everyone I know has been sick...nice to have a sick day once in awhile..to not have to go anywhere...hang out in pjs and watch movies...and how nice is that 7-11 clerk! That never happens! Hope everyone is better now!
Post a Comment