The girls all opened up these purple puppy pj's with sleep masks. So cute!
Twas the night before Christmas and after everyone opened pj's, Jordan cut his finger open while opening an avocado! 4 stitches later, he was ready for present wrapping.
Since the kids went to bed so late, it was a LATE night of wrapping and cleaning up. But I loved being in my cozy new pj's so all was well!
We wrapped SO much, and my brother, Justin, kept us awake by reading us Trivial Pursuit questions. Girls TOTALLY won.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun in all that snow! Did your kiddos just love it? I haven't seen Kelly in years! She looks beautiful! How about that cutest baby ever...is his name Crew? So cute..I love it! Looks like you guys had a really wonderful Christmas!
Oh and fyi chick pea brownies...hmmmm I love chick peas...can eat them by that handful but not sure about in chocolate! :)
Post a Comment