Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent Activity Calendar

 I don't want to miss any Christmas family traditions so last year we started an "Activity Advent Calendar."  It really helped me keep track of all of the activities that we wanted to fit in.  In each of these little pockets, I put an activity we will do that day.





Today, the kids will pull this out of day number one..."Start an Advent Calendar."  Usually I forget to get these until I am at Trader Joe's and it is the middle of the month and they are handing these out for free.  LAME.  But because it is in the Activity Calendar, we are on time!!  And I only had to pay .99 cents each.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Have I told you how much I LOVE Trader Joes! Love all their Christmas stuff! Have you tried the new peppermint pretzel thins? Oh my word they are sooooo good!!!
OH and Conwey knows Chad from their missions...they have always stayed in touch. I met his wife once..he usually comes out when he's on tour by himself...

Jessie said...

Have I told you how much I LOVE Trader Joes! Love all their Christmas stuff! Have you tried the new peppermint pretzel thins? Oh my word they are sooooo good!!!
OH and Conwey knows Chad from their missions...they have always stayed in touch. I met his wife once..he usually comes out when he's on tour by himself...