Monday, November 29, 2010

Time to Decorate!

So fun! I love decorating the tree. Christmas music comes on, hot chocolate and cookies...woo hoo!!
I used to want to have a color scheme or theme for the tree. But now, I love putting up all of the kids' homemade ornaments; the ones they made at church or school are my favorites!!
So the decorations on our tree have nothing to do with one another, except they all bring back memories which I love.





This one wasn't homemade...got it on our 17th anniversary trip to San Diego last year...I love it!
The kids love the colored lights. We had a little fun with them before putting them up in the windows.

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

What cute ornaments! I love the ones the kids make too!
Hey btw Conwey has a friend that was just out here that knows you guys...his name is Chad Larson.

Trisha said...

I love this post. This year I notice that al my friends and neighbors have theme trees. They also decorate them themselves, no kids allowed. WHAT? That's crazy. We decorate as a family, all the ornaments with a memory. All the laughing and teasing is pricless!