In the 90's I bought the soundtrack for this production. I listened to it all the time! I had no idea what the story was but I loved the music. When we found discount tickets for Phantom at in LA, I bought 5 right then! We went to an 8 o'clock show (barely made it cuz traffic was heavy), and we loved it! Except Matt...he slept through the second act after "Masquerade" . I think it was because of early morning seminary paired with wrestling practice after school. he was pretty tired, but I am glad he at least saw the first part! I'd love to see it again :)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Phantom...woo hoo!!
In the 90's I bought the soundtrack for this production. I listened to it all the time! I had no idea what the story was but I loved the music. When we found discount tickets for Phantom at in LA, I bought 5 right then! We went to an 8 o'clock show (barely made it cuz traffic was heavy), and we loved it! Except Matt...he slept through the second act after "Masquerade" . I think it was because of early morning seminary paired with wrestling practice after school. he was pretty tired, but I am glad he at least saw the first part! I'd love to see it again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love Phantom! How fun you took your kids! And what kind of a teacher won't let the kids dress up for Halloween....and Matt looks sooooo big and Handsome in those homecoming pictures!!!! I ask myself that question every single day...where has the time gone? Makes me so sad!
Post a Comment