When Alex's camera was located, I was thrilled!! I HAD to post these pictures that were on it of our Spring Break ski trip to Utah. It was the best. We were able to visit with the fam and go skiing with some of them and our friends. I miss the snow, so the chilly weather and overcast skies were AWESOME to me!
(That is Alex and me). This was the kids' first ski trip and I was amazed to see Alex pick it up so quickly. Sophie was...hilarious. She didn't use poles because they got in the way of her eating snow off of her mittens. She would point her skis straight down the hill and eat snow off until she picked up too much speed at which point she would just lean over, fall and eat more snow. Matt went snowboarding with Wes so I didn't see him, but Wes said he did well for his first time. Sure miss that snow...
I am a happy wife and mother living by the beach. I can't believe that we have started a countdown to our oldest leaving the nest! This blog helps me savor every moment, the great times and the harder ones, of this chapter of my life. Thanks for visiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment