Friday, July 16, 2010

sigler park

This is a great way to spend a hot afternoon. In Westminster there is a free splash pad and the kids love it !
I did hear them talk about how the water was kind of cold - so the hotter outside -the more fun this is.
It was a bit crowded, but we found a bench, so that was great! Next time I'd bring a chair...just in case.
The best part about it is it is free!!

2 comments:

Finn said...

Kristen, I just found your cute blog!! I miss my old neighbors ;) Shanna told me that Alex babysat her kids the other night and I was freaking out because she can't be that old, right?? Crazy how time flies.. anyways, we love the Arnold's and miss Mormon Manor (just not the cockroaches) ;)love, Marylynn Jacobs

JS said...

We love this place! It is so fun.