This summer, Alex decided to do a performing arts camp instead of swim. They just did their final performance today and it was really cute! It was based on the Dr. Seuss musical and they all did really great. After the show, we all went outside for a potluck lunch. Luckily, it was sunny and beautiful outside - not too hot :) Here is Alex and the prop she made for the performance. Matt liked this prop the best. When we got home, we found that the kids had won a prize from the Angel's people... awesome! Alex played all the rest of the day with our neighbors. I knew Sophie's hearing had improved when she heard the ice cream man coming down the street! Woo Hoo!! (to the hearing improvement...not the ice cream man). The kids finished their ice cream, played Polly Pockets and then the water balloons came out. Alex tried her hand at sewing a pincushion which she wouldn't let me photograph - so here is her work in progress. Now, I am leaving these kiddos to go see Inception :)
I am a happy wife and mother living by the beach. I can't believe that we have started a countdown to our oldest leaving the nest! This blog helps me savor every moment, the great times and the harder ones, of this chapter of my life. Thanks for visiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment