
On Friday before we started for home, we made appointments with some friends who are awesome hair people. But first, my brother took us to Banbury Donuts in Sugarhouse. He bought 2 dozen, which I thought would be too many for just us...but I was so wrong!

Okay. I cannot express my love for these donuts in words. Let me just say I ate 3. And I wasn't even sick until the next morning!! So worth it.

We sat on the salon steps while we took turns getting our hair done. Steve went first, so we made sure we saved some donuts for him.

Sophie wanted to get one highlight, so Christian and Alisha put one in her bang. She loved it!

Alex got a few foils too.

Estelle and Alex waited patiently and drank Gatorade.



We had a great time. Thank you Christian and Aleisha!! (and Justin for the donuts!)
1 comment:
I love sugarhouse! What a fun day with the girls. It made me miss Utah a bit.
Post a Comment